According to customer needs
Hard rock such as granite, diorite, basalt, conglomerate, sandstone, limestone, argillaceous limestone, dolomite, gneiss, quartzite, marble, slate, etc Soft rock such as tuff, nagelfluh, agrillaceous shale, argillaceous conglomerate, marl, mudstone, etc.
It is suitable for applications in hydropower, highway, urban construction; the particle size can be combined and graded according to the different requirements of clients.
Vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher or cone crusher, VSI sand maker, vibrating screen, powder separator.
Introduction of manufactured sand
Manufactured sand refers to sand processed by sand making machine and other auxiliary equipment. The finished product is more regular, and can be processed into sand of different rules and sizes according to different process requirements, which can better meet daily needs. The manufactured sand needs professional equipment to produce qualified sandstone.
The manufactured sand production line is divided into dry sand production line and wet sand production line. Now introduce the dry sand production line.
Basic process introduction of dry sand making plant
The dry sand making plant is composed of vibrating feeder, jaw crusher, impact crusher or cone crusher, sand making machine, vibrating screen and belt conveyor. According to different process requirements, various types of equipment are combined to meet different process requirements of customers.
The dry sand production plant is introduced by using the raw material less than 40mm as an example.
The process is specifically designed for the material less than 40mm ( material will be primarily and secondarily crushed by jaw crusher, cone crusher, impact crusher, etc to the size less than 40mm ), vertical shaft impact crusher sand making machine ) is used in the configuration of production line, this crusher is the new type sand making machine of SANME, which has the features of high crushing efficiency ( with the function of fine crushing and coarse grinding ), simple structure, easy installation and maintenance, low operation cost and excellent particle size ( cubic shape, low content of needle-like particles ).
The aggregate with size of 0-40mm will be conveyed by electromagnetic feeder and belt conveyor to VSI sand maker for crushing, the crushed material will be conveyed to a two-deck screen for screening.
According to the discharging requirement, part of material with size of 3-5mm will be discharged as final product; part of material with size of 3-5mm will be conveyed back to sand maker for crushing again.
The material with size of less than 3mm will be conveyed to coarse and fine powder separator to sort the stone powder with size of 0-0.075mm out. Material with size of 0.075-3mm and 3-5mm can be piled as final products. Impulse dust catcher can be selected as an option according to the requirements of environmental protection.
Flow chart of dry sand making plant
Advantages of dry sand making process
1. Fineness module and grading zone adjustment: frequency control system is equipped for sand maker and sand and powder separator, according to the characteristic of raw material, production mode can be adjusted to achieve a quick and easy adjustment of fineness module and stone powder content, it is the most advanced production process in China.
2. Adjustment of stone powder content (sand equivalent): the stone powder content will be adjusted to the request range through sand stone powder separator.
3. Environment friendly: specific dust collector is equipped, less dust, running noise level less than 90dB.
4. Small occupation area, compact production line layout, high automation.
Features of SANME dry sand making process
1. The design of process is scientific and reasonable, which effectively ensure the quality and output of manufactured sand.
2. It is capable of crushing middle and high as well as extra high hardness material.
3. High automation minimize the cost of human resource.
4. Good sand grading, adjustable fineness module.
5. Low running noise level, less dust pollution.
1. This process is designed according to the parameters provided by the customer. This flow chart is for reference only.
2. The actual construction should be adjusted according to the terrain.
3. The mud content of the material cannot exceed 10%, and the mud content will have an important impact on the output, equipment and process.
4. SANME can provide technological process plans and technical support according to the actual requirements of customers, and can also design non-standard supporting components according to the actual installation conditions of customers.